Wednesday, April 15, 2009


It has been a while since I last posted I now and I'm very sorry, there has just been alot going on and Jason has all the pictures on his camera which he keeps with him so he can take pictures of things like this. I am hoping to corner him at lunch and get it so I can down load the pictures and write a nice long informative message with pictures.
Other wise this is whats been happening:
DJ had his pine wood derby in march and was given the award for the most realistic. Kaitlyn had her math counts competition at Salt Lake Community Collage they had a lot of fun but didn't place :( The whole family went and stayed at Debbie's that weekend and had a nice visit, then went to the dentist on Monday. We stayed home for Easter and its a good thing we did because I ended up in bed all day with a terrible migraine that even Lortab didn't help. The "Easter bunny" did come though (even though my kids don't believe in the Easter bunny)and they had fun hunting for Easter eggs. The kids had spring break over Easter weekend and I told them that spring break was started so that kids could help with spring planting and since we don't live on a farm they have to help with spring cleaning (I know I'm sooo mean;) Oh yeah and Red was fixed, no puppy's for him, and Soot lost all her hair, she was shaved and now looks like a rat.

No comments: